Saturday, July 26, 2008

I just can't keep up with this right now

Hopefully you can understand. So what has been happening. My parents and 2 of our girls cousins were here for a week and left on Thursday noon.

Friday at CPE was a conference all day called Heartbreak and Hope and it was focused on Hospice.

I have 2 more weeks of CPE. I am overnight on Sunday night of this week, and Monday night the next week. I will be observing a surgery this week and we are taking a field trip to a funeral home on Wednesday. The final week will be finals week. And then it's done, over, kaput. It has been good. I will have more thoughts to share when I get a moment to breathe when it's done.

I think I ordered my last two books for this next semester today. I am looking forward to starting up in school again, and meeting all the other PM students and families.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shawn,

Whatever you do, please remain down-to-earth like you are ! It's over, done, kaput ! :) Remember to indulge in things you love ... even when it seems hopeless ! Things will come up in your life that were not planned for, but remain focused and happy. A trully happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour.

sln said...

Thank you for the encouragement and challenge. Falling on our knees (and faces) in prayer is a good way to become/remain down-to-earth.