Monday, November 24, 2008

Jeremy Patterson Pastor of Journey @ Yoder

This fine young man was a student at Hesston last year and now he is the Pastor of the second campus of South Hutchinson Mennonite called Journey @ Yoder.  Why am I writing about him?  Well because he and his family are just too cool!  And to make a confession.  Last year about this time, I was giving him a hard time for not keeping up with his blog more than once a week.  I have fallen to the same problem.  I am busy, but that isn't a good excuse.  A lot of stuff is happening on a regular basis, and we are looking forward to a number of things.  As hard as it may be for me to conclude, I think I am getting written out.  I write so much from papers, to emails, to journals, to notes, to reflections, that I just want to read and talk, not write.

So that is where I am at for now, or I could be wrong.

No comments: