Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Lent Chapel video

I was given the opportunity to speak in Chapel and I choose to speak on Lent, of which I knew little about.  I had some trouble with my powerpoint presentation (I learned some important things from that experience for the future)  The speaking time went very well, and was well received.  I received a lot of feedback, especially people thanking me for presenting Lent in a fresh way for them, and helping them to consider using lent as a way to prepare for Easter and connect deeper with God, just like it is intended.  I also had a number of people tell me that they were mad at me for making them give up something.  Take that one up with God.  My prayer is that your walk with God will be deeper after this, and that resurrection will have fuller meaning.  The end result is lives changed and more Glory for God.

If you happen to be mentioned in this presentation, I thank you for your important part in my life.  I apologize if I offend you with my portrayal of you.  Please understand that you were a part of making this speaking opportunity hit home for the listeners.  God's blessing on you!

No comments: