Sunday, March 22, 2009

Still here

We're still here, in Kansas.  It is just about windy enough today to blow us down the street.  Suzanne worked one of her two last weekends today, so I took the girls to church this morning by myself.  They matched mostly, except for Emberlynn's socks.  Their hair was combed, but I didn't worry about it too much.  I knew the wind would remove all evidence of combing by the time we got there.
I attended the youth sunday school class.  I will be teaching their class the next two weeks.  
The sermon was another hard hitting one by John Murray.  I have appreciated all the learning that has been provided by everyone at Hesston Mennonite church.  John has been an especially diligent teacher who seems to ask the right questions and provide some answers when they are needed.

No comments: