Thursday, October 8, 2009

Huskers football

Awesome! I think they are back in it.12:59 in the 4th second touchdown to go up 13-12 over Mizzou. It wasn't looking so good going into half time. With :02 left in the first half they were down 0-2. Then 2 seconds later they were down 0-8.
What is really exciting is that I am watching the game! I am (becoming) a Huskers fan. Unfortunately, most of the games are on espn instead of a local channel. We only get local channels. I was listening to the first half of the game streamed audio on the Huskers website. Then all the sudden I got a bright idea and discovered that I can watch the game streamed live on espn360.com. Just a moment... YEah!!!! Interception by the Huskers and they are at first and goal! WEEEEEEE! Shhhhhh.... I don't want to wake anybody up. They are all sleeping:)
Tomorrow night we get to cheer....Touchdown HUSKERS!!! with 10:34 left in the fourth they are up 20-12. Sorry, what was I saying. Oh yeah, we get to cheer on the Shickley Longhorns in football Friday night. Go big Green!

No comments: