Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I'm in trouble...

We got our snow last week, yeah!  Nobody likes me for that:)  I shouldn't have said anything more:(
On Sunday at church, I told a couple people how much fun the girls and I had snowboarding in the ditch beside our house.  Then I said, "the grass is showing through, it would be nice to have a couple inches to cover it up."  People went from smiling and saying, "ah so cute to snowboard into your ditch", to frowns and saying, "hey, watch what you're saying."  It seems Pastors have a direct pipeline to God.  We can get what we want.
Actually, the truth is, we all have the same access to God, because of Jesus.  Pastor, saint, and sinner can all talk to God and be changed.
Well, today it's snowing again.  I'm in trouble.  It's my fault.  I better get out of town for the next several days, if the snow doesn't stop me:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Say Nothing --- Often !!!!!!