Thursday, March 13, 2008

I'm on spring break

My parents got here on Tuesday morning and we have been having a great time. The girls are just in their glory!

Yesterday it was over 70 degrees and sunny. My dad (unknown), Merle C. (58), Randall S. (55), and I (57) went golfing at the course here in town. It was really nice, and not windy for a change. See scores in parentheses above.

We had a barbecue last night for supper. The rest of the week should be in the 50's, and we will probably get a little rain.

It feels good to have a week off from school work. I have enjoyed working around the house, loafing, and playing.

We will have the pleasure of a visit from Roy and Ruth S. tomorrow. They are visiting Eric and Karmen M. in Hutchinson.

Alyssa is at school, Courtney and Emberlynn are being entertained by Papa and tinkertoys, Suzanne and Grandma are browsing or shopping in Newton, and I am getting ready to join the tinkertoy fun after finishing ours and my parents taxes.

Suzanne and I will be going on our first "real" date this year on Saturday. We really need to make time for this more often. A big thanks to Mom and Dad. Take time for those you love!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your break and your time with Mom & Dad!!!! It's supposed to be in the upper 40's to lower 50's today thru the weekend. Love ya, your sis