Friday, March 7, 2008

Springbreak is on it's way

It has been a very busy week with exam's and assignments, and I won't be done till about 5pm or later this evening. This week was midterms, and all the professors try to cram a few things in before Spring break. Next week is my spring break, and the following week is Alyssa's. Here is the weather for the next couple days:
As you can see it is windy and cold this morning. My 7 minute walk felt like a cold eternity this morning. However, the way it looks, we should be in the 60's for the week. Yeah! My parents are coming out for a visit. We'll probably do a little golfing and tour the Excel plant here in town, see if they'd like to buy a ventrac:) We will check out some other Kansas hotspots hopefully. We look forward to time with them. The grandparents and girls will be at full throttle I am sure! And Suzanne and I will get a long date!!!

Anyway, we are looking forward to a break and some not college related activities. By the way, this is week 9, which means only 6 more weeks till finals. It is moving fast. A year from now, we could know where we are going from here. That is almost unreal!

No comments: