Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Does these posts still make sense

I read one of my recent posts and wondered if it was even that interesting.

Sunday was father's day. Happy Father's Day dad! The girls took me to the outdoor Hesston pool. It was in the mid 90's. A beautiful day for some fun in the sun with my hun and girls three.
In the evening we got together with Nate and Becca Stauffer, and a prospective PM couple and their youngest child, at Dave and Anita Greiser's house. The Greiser children Hope and Aaron were also there. It was fun to be together with some people and tell CPE stories and brag up Hesston's PM program to a prospective. I hope we didn't scare him away with our sensational stories of Trama. It looks like there will be a minimum of 5 new students in the program this coming fall, and possible 8. That is a large group. There are 5 of us returning students too.

On Monday afternoon, I had off from CPE, so I worked on completing some homework and spent some time with the family.

Today is Tuesday. The girls are growing so fast, doing fun things, getting along sometimes, and sometimes not. I feel so blessed to have my family to enjoy life with. Thank you God for my family.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shawn,
Family and friends are chocolate chips in the cookie of life. Cherish these days with your family, they will come to an end too soon. Remember this - Having a child fall asleep in your arms is one of the best feelings in the world.Your posts make all the sense in the world ! Best Wishes ! We are listening to you !

sln said...

Thanks for the yummy encouragement, whomever you are.
Shawn

Zook Family said...

Hey Shawn,

I enjoy reading your blog, whether it makes sense or not. :-)

I can relate too, since I'm a "young" father as well.