Thursday, June 12, 2008

vbs fuel pump rest of cpe

This week is Community Vacation Bible School. 4 churches in the area are involved and host different age groups. So, Alyssa is at one church and Courtney is at another. We try to keep straight who needs picked up when. I am glad to see a community where the churches work together.

Wednesday - Suzanne borrowed a van from some nice people here in Hesston and took her parents to the Airport. I am assuming they made it back to Ohio. I spent the evening replacing a fuel pump and fuel filter on our car. Emberlynn was a "big help" for about an hour, and I finished the test drive at midnight. Seems to be fixed now.

Thursday - Not too much happening except hearing about storms past, present, and future in the area.

Friday - We will be going to a fellow CPE'ers house towards Wichita after work. It will be fun to see each other in a social setting.

Saturday - Help with a fundraiser for a local family, and then go to the Hospital at 5pm to stay overnight as the on duty Chaplain. This will end at 8am, and then I'll hopefully be in the state of mind that I can go to church. Saturday nights are traditionally busy at Wesley Medical.

Sunday - Rest.

CPE is going well. I am learning and growing and knowing. Yet realizing that I don't always learn from the opportunities. I don't always grow as I'd prefer. And as you can imagine, I don't know it all.
Be a lifetime learner. Focus on relationships.

No comments: