Monday, October 13, 2008

Past family weekend

We enjoyed a lot of time together this past weekend.
  • Friday night found us on the couch eating popcorn and watching Mary Poppins.
  • Saturday morning found us in the little town of Yoder, KS. We enjoyed the little shops. A furniture shop that carries Amish made furniture was part of our stops. I asked the salesman where the furniture is made. He said most of the furniture is made in Indiana and Ohio. What do you know? Amish made furniture from Ohio, in Kansas.
  • Saturday afternoon found us at Applebees for lunch, and Hobby Lobby for some shopping. My patience grew short during the shopping part. Suzanne could have gone all day. I am sorry.
  • Sunday morning found us at church together. 3 of the last 5 Sundays were incomplete. Either Suzanne worked or I was visiting a Beachy Amish church or I was on a silent retreat.
  • Sunday afternoon found us playing, laughing, and going on walks together.
  • Blessed.

No comments: