Monday, September 7, 2009

Oops

I must have gotten a little busy there. It has been nearly 3 weeks since I posted here. I have a pastor friend who sat around the first couple weeks wondering what he was supposed to do:) Maybe a slight exaggeration. That has not been the case for me. I have found plenty to do. Actually to the point that I have to discipline myself to not follow thoughts that come up. Instead, I have to write them down so that I can complete what I am working on. One morning, I realized that I had over a dozen things that I had written down while trying to prepare an email to worship planners about where my Sermon was headed.

Anyway, I am getting into the groove of things, enjoying the work, and looking forward to becoming more efficient. I want to get out of my office more.

No comments: