Saturday, May 17, 2008

Big Girls

Man, they grow up so quickly. For example:

-Alyssa has 4 days of school left in Kindergarten, then she will be in 1st grade next year. She is turning 7 this summer.
-Courtney wanted her training wheels off this evening and she rode her bike on the first try. We went around the Arboretum 3 times. She loves riding her two wheeler. She is turning 5 this fall.
-Emberlynn is potty trained. She woke up dry, even took a 2 hour nap, and went the whole day without an accident. She is wearing panties to bed for the first night. We started Tuesday. She is turning 3 this summer.

I am trying to take one day at a time with them. I love my girls. I love my wife.

1 comment:

mmnolt said...

Interesting tidbits of your life. Our family won't be attending SMBI either because of Michael's wedding Jun 7.