Thursday, May 8, 2008

I am home, Suzanne is not

This week, I have been Mr. Mom. Suzanne has been working at the college this week from 8am till 3pm. She is helping with the year end (intense, meticulous) cleaning of the Lark's Nest. She is having fun getting to know some more ladies, and usually comes home with a bunch of food that would be thrown out if they didn't take it home.

I have been taking care of Emberlynn and Courtney, and Alyssa is at School. We play and read and go on walks. I do laundry and make them lunch and then at 3pm we go pick up Alyssa.

Tonight we are having a Pastoral Ministries cookout for those of us that are around at Tony and Rhonda's house here in Hesston.

This weekend we will be camping in Salina, KS, about 1 hour North of here. I am so looking forward to just hanging out with the family, without having any responsibilities other than eating food, wearing clothes, and being comfortable. It's been a long time coming.

Next week, I will be gone Monday afternoon to help a church with their website, and I will be gone all day Tuesday for a Spiritual Retreat at a local hidden spot. CPE starts May 27th.

Well that's what we are up to for the near future. Feel free to let us know what you are doing, we'd love to hear from you. Dot our coms to (slnolt at juno) or (slnolt7 at gmail).

No comments: