Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Fast weeks

The weeks seem to go by quicker this semester than they did last semester.  I even have 2 less credit hours.  I had my first Bible Study with 5 guys last night.  They are all freshman except for 1.  We are studying the book of James.  I am really looking forward to this time of learning from them, and learning from God.

Last Friday it rained alot.  I believe Witchita had over 7 inches in less than 24 hours and lots of flooding.  The ditch behind our house was atleast 20 feet across and the height was to the bottom of the bridges which is about 5 feet.  Now the sun is back, wall-to-wall and a nice breeze.  We are enjoying time together as a family outside.  I heard that Ohio got a lot of wind with power outages and branches/trees down.  Hope everybody and their things are okay.

No comments: