Monday, September 1, 2008

I want to get back in the groove of writing this

Yesterday I talked with my mother-in-law, Sandy Lehman, who said that she reads our blog before she does bank stuff. I appreciated her making us a priority ahead of banking, but I also realize there is some technical reasons for it as well. We'll take the priority reason:)

She reminded me that I hadn't updated this since Monday, of last week. It's not because we haven't had anything happen, but probably because so much has happened. It has been a busy first week of classes for me, lots of reading. Suzanne is working on Mondays and Fridays, so between classes and Suzanne working (while I have the girls) I am busy from about 8am till 7pm. I really appreciate Suzanne and her loving care for me and the girls.

This week we went to a couple girls and guys soccer games here at hesston college. It is a good time to mix with the traditional and PM students. I am enjoying both types of friendships. I desire to keep a balance of family life, studying, and friendships while here at Hesston College. Why? Because that is what life and ministry are all about. They are a balance of family life, learning, ministry, friendships, and just living.

No comments: