Monday, April 27, 2009

Plan B was great

Courtney and I just got back from Exploration place in Wichita.  The people we were going to ride to the zoo with wanted to hang with us.  It was a good time with Corine (sp?) and her dad, Derek Yoder.  We played hard and finished the day off with Braum's Ice Cream.  I was curious what Capp stood for in Courtney's Capp Chocolate Ice Cream.  That would be Cappuccino!  No wonder the lady looked at me funny when I gave it to my 5 year old:)
Now it's time to print and turn in a project, pick up Emberlynn and Alyssa at a friends house, and then go to supper with Suzanne at the college Cafeteria.  Emberlynn was looking forward to going to a friends house by herself today.  She doesn't often get to do that.

1 comment:

GramsS said...

Congratulations on your Graduation, Shawn, & we're pleased to hear of your acceptance at Salem church in Shickley! God leads in interesting ways & directions, & we wish His rich blessings of peace & wisdom on you dear folks. Have a wonderful weekend w/ family, & enjoy the ceremonies! Karmen & Eric plan to be over to the Commission servic on Sat. Wish we could be there, too!
Best Wishes from Roy & me!