Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Where did Monday go?

Well, we are here, in Ohio, and it is Tuesday. I remember leaving on Sunday. But where is Monday? It seems to have passed.
Wonderful trip. Everything went smoothly. A few extra stops with Gloria along. So, 5+ hours on Sunday, and @ 15 on Monday. Aha! That's where Monday went. We were on the road. Arrived at Suzanne's parents around 11pm Monday night. The girls traveled angelicly! Either that or I was in a fog:)
A couple things stuck out to me while driving. There are woods in Ohio! And big trees together. I saw few to no pivots during our whole trip. The fields have character; terraces, winding loops, gentle hills, etc. The corn is about a foot high. Nebraska was waist high or better. Chicago traffic sits still, for a long time. And this was on I-80. So we got off on an exit and drove through town. It was beautiful to see the artwork on bridges and buildings, and to see some of the old buildings.
Blessings

No comments: