Friday, February 1, 2008

Busy week of Exams

This week I had a Christian Education Exam on Thursday, that didn't feel like it went real well. Lots of developmental theory and psychology type stages and studies to keep track of. Today I had a Psalms Exam which felt like it went better, and a Bib Lit Exam that also felt pretty good. I am finding that I am one of the last students to finish my exam. I will attribute this to either my head getting slower, my hand getting slower, or the connection between my head and hand not being efficient as it once was. However, it doesn't bother me, just an observation.

We are looking forward to some more family time this weekend, with a trip to the Newton Et Cetera shop which is like Kidron's MCC Connections. We will also hit a used bookstore called Book Review.

We aren't sure where we will be yet for Sunday morning church. Last Sunday we attended First Mennonite of Newton. It was one of the more diverse churches in the local area here (although not by much), it is located in a more diverse area of Newton, KS.

On Sunday evening, the PM students are getting together for the SuperBowl.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shawn,
I am reading every word that you write. I didn't want to bother you, sounds like you are very busy! The best prize that life offers is the chance to work hard at work worth doing! In my humble opinion, what you are doing now is worth doing! The best things in life are not things! Don't get discouraged, but be kind and encourage others: like a boomerang it will return to you! JLH

sln said...

Thanks for your words of challenge, words of encouragement, and words of humble wisdom. We are busy, but I do desire the contact with friends that helps to refresh the studying, and lift our spirits.
May God's boomerang come back to you.