Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Here it is

NOTE: The streaming player works better in Internet Explorer than Firefox. Sorry:)

Yesterday I said I would give you a secret link today.

Last night I was invited to come to the HC Women's Basketball game, and be interviewed at halftime. It was a lot of fun! They try to interview someone connected to the college at every halftime. Hopefully you can see the audio bar here:



Or you can use this link Halftime interview to download the file for listening in media player.

I also made a single file of the interview which I can email to you. If you would prefer that, email me and I will send it to you.

2 comments:

Zook Family said...

Just got a chance to listen to the interview. What fun! Sounded great!

It was really neat to be able to hear your story.

sln said...

I had a good time with this as well. I hope to post some more audio of our family in the next couple days.