Thursday, January 17, 2008

A moment to breath

Last night I went to bed early, it was 11:45pm:) And that was even after having been at Campus worship for over an hour. I think my schedule of reading in every free moment that I had paid off. It is a little deceiving however. There is still reading to do, and a few assignments are coming up in the next couple days. So, I will need to remain diligent.
We were at campus worship last night. The PM students were in charge. We put on a short skit about a guy struggling with image, trying to figure out who he was. One of the Sophomores shared a devotional based on Genesis 1:26,27, where we are told that we are made in God's image. Wow! That is an awesome thought. How is it possible? I so often fall short of who I see God as. Pray for me. I need to change.

No comments: