Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Let the classes begin

Whew! My head is full. Classes finally started on Tuesday, and I have spent a good deal of my day today reading. It is taking a bit of reorienting my brain to take on the school experience again. I am enjoying my classes and have also enjoyed the reading. There is just a lot to absorb right now. For those of you that are interested, here are my current classes for this semester:
Monday, Wednesday, Friday
Psalms and Epistles with Michele Hershberger
Biblical Literature with Michele Hershberger and Marion Bontrager
Tuesday, Thursday
Evangelism and Church Growth with Marion Bontrager
Christian Education with Michele Hershberger
Monday Evening
Preaching with David Greiser
Thursday
Introduction to Theology with David Greiser
Thursday Evening
Formation class with Marion Bontrager

This comes out to 17 credit hours, a very full load. But that's why I'm here, to get the full load:)

No comments: