Friday, January 4, 2008

CPE Interview

This afternoon I drove to Wichita for an interview for a summer educational experience. I am hoping to be in the CPE program this coming summer. It is an intensive 11 week program, where you learn alot about ministry, and even more about yourself. A couple weeks ago, I put a couple page document together on who I am and who I have become. Today, I had the interview. I felt like it went well, with some reservations. I know that there are more people applying for the class than there are places. It is out of my hands, as many things are. I would be disappointed in not making the class this summer. I really look forward to the chances I have to learn and grow while here in Hesston. We'll let you know when I know.
After my interview, I had a tour of the hospital by a person I knew, but wasn't expecting to see. It was a pleasant surprise. A previous pastor's wife at Chestnut Ridge, Luann. She gave me a good tour of the large facility, and we are looking forward to getting together with her and Robert soon.

No comments: