Tuesday, December 30, 2008

We are still here

Finally a new post.  We have had more sporadic online access for the last week or so.  We have also been making family and friend time a priority.  But I have a down time that I can listne to the girls play and read some blogs.
We are making our 4th move during the last week and a half.  Family has been very hospitable and gracious.   Thank you so much.  We are trying to feel at home as much as is possible, when living out of 2 duffel bags;  two very large duffel bags for 5 people.  Each move makes it harder for me to find my clothes.  Suzanne's keep taking over more of the duffel bag:)  I love Suzanne.  I realize how much more this is true as the days roll by.
We needed a couple repairs on our car while in Ohio.  Nothing serious.  Thank you whomever, for what you did.  You know who you are and hopefully you know how appreciative we are.  It is hard to express in words.
I am just getting reved up.  More posts to come.

No comments: