Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Facebook rant:)

Okay, facebook, you tricked me into it!  I am back on again.  I stayed away from you for over a month, but you went deep.  You coerced two friends into friending me on facebook.  What could I do?  I want to be their friend on your site, because I want to be their friend in real life.  You may have got me to sign back in again, but I have learned discipline in how to resist your time sucking vacuum.  I will control you!  I will not be mastered by any code!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shawn,

In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock !

Anonymous said...

I was sucked in to FB also. This was due to the enticement of seeing pictures of grandkids - powerful indeed! I consider you a good friend but will probably not demand that you demonstrate your friendship by inviting you to my area. Time is limited and the computer sucks a goodly amount even without FB! Perhaps we should update Prov. 23:29-30 substituting the computer for the wine! There are some similarities. God bless. Jimz