Friday, January 1, 2010

Third annual New Years run

I just got back from my third annual New Years run.  We began at 12:15am and ran 2 miles.  Starting at Shickley Lumber Yard, south to Centennial, North to 74, and back south to Centennial, and finish going north to the Lumber Yard.  My great friend Wes Hochstetler accompanied me.
This annual run began on our first week in Hesston, Kansas 2 years ago.  We (Suzanne and I) joined Todd and Julie Lehman, Dennis and Jen LeFevre, Margaret Weibe and her sister and brother-in-law, and a couple other crazies.
Last year Todd Lehman and I found ourselves in Ohio at the same time so we ran in Kidron, Ohio.
This year it was time to start the tradition here in Shickley, Nebraska.
Three years, three states.  Good memories and a great way to start off the New Year.
May you find God near, loving, and way more than you can ask or imagine in 2010.
God bless you!

No comments: