Monday, January 5, 2009

We had fun in Ohio



Alyssa learned to play the piano with all the fingers of her hand over break.















I am not sure why there is a break here.  I will use an official line from my manual creation days at Venture Products.

This space intentionally left blank.












































Grandma broke out her accordion and wowed the girls with the music she could produce.













We rode sleds on a hill that I frequented when I was this age and slightly older.  It is just across the street from my parents.











More sledding fun.  For some reason I am laying on the ground.  I believe I fell giving Courtney a push.











Every family gathering needs a little computer time.












Our three girls with Suzanne's Grandparents on her mother's side.  We enjoyed visiting with them over break.














Sled riding at the Hershbergers.  You may have a sharp enough eye to notice that something is missing.  Suzanne and her sister Christa had the smarts to snap some pictures prior to stopping the fun.  I think the grass is going to make it.







Nolt Cousins, my side.











Alyssa getting her hair blow dried with an "antique" dryer.  It still smells the way I remember it back when I was this age.











Lehman Cousins, Suzanne's side.  The two little ones in the front, we met for the first time over break.





No comments: