Friday, January 16, 2009

Weather


I feel bad for those of you with single digit and below zero weather.  Well not real bad though.  We had two days of the low teens, but the wind was still and the sun was shining.  Did I ever mention how much the sun shines in Kansas?  Awesome!
I found the weather forecast to be somewhat humorous if you look at the trail from yesterday till today.  Also, I wanted to rub in how nice it is going to be the next week or so here:)  Look but don't touch.  Enjoy.  I know we will:)

1 comment:

Zook Family said...

Yeah, it was -12 yesterday morning. Yes, NEGATIVE 12 degrees. :-)

Our car wouldn't start yesterday morning. Fortunately, the kids were off school anyway (teachers in-service), and I could catch a ride with my Dad. Apparently it is the battery, since it was able to start up after charging it for about 100 minutes last night. We'll see how it goes today...

Enjoy your nice and warm winter!