Friday, January 16, 2009

Wow time flies

"Time flies like an arrow.  Fruit flies like a banana."  JD Hershberger, others

The beginning of this semester has been a busy one.  I started out with 16 credit hours, plus 3 audited.  I have since gained my sanity and dropped it to 13 credit hours, plus 3 audited.  My schedule for those of you that may be interested:


And if you want to know what we are upto at any given time, here is our family schedule (yellow is my PM schedule, and blue is Suzanne's work schedule):
Any time that is not scheduled is family time, or reading, writing, and discussion time.  Just for fun, I calculated my weekly in class and project time as 24 hours.  I then estimated my weekly reading, writing, and special project time and came up with about 50-55 hours.  School is like fulltime work, except for I am paying them, and they don't provide any insurance, 401(k), or company banquets.  Venture was an awesome place to work, as are many other places that you may currently toil your hours away.  Perspective.

1 comment:

Zook Family said...

Indeed, I feel very blessed to be working at Lehman's.

I can't say I miss college much, except that it was healthy to be in a very social environment for Jo and me.